The worst advice I’ve ever heard is “keep your head down” when chipping or pitching. Keeping your head down cannot be helpful, when it
Small changes in setup with a narrower stance have a large effect on:
1) Eliminating sway on back swing
2) Improved pivot on follow through
3) Improved contact with ball and ground
4) Consistent ball flight trajectory
5) Hitting less heavy or thin shots.
So, never keep your head down. Allow your body to follow the club on the follow through.
To book a lesson with Matt, complete the online form or phone 0438 942 292.